West Bengal Tour Packages
7days - 6 Nights
Central Heritage Resort and Spa
Activities: 1. Tiger Hill 2. Batasia Loop 3. Darjeeling Ropeway
Tiger Hill: While some points in Darjeeling show you a glimpse of the mighty Himalayas. Located at an altitude of 2,590 m from Darjeeling, Tiger Hill is famous for its attractive view of Kanchenjunga and a stunning sunrise over other important peaks of the Himalayas. The world's tallest peak can also see Mount Everest. The Jeep for Tiger Hill starts at 4 a.m. and usually scrambles to see an unaltered view of the impressive peaks. As the sun soars in the sky, snow-capped peaks turn into blue, pink, and purple canvases, influenced by the golden rays of the morning sun. Most guided tours stop at other attractions along the way, including the Batasiya Loop and roaming monasteries. Photographers and videographers come to this place in autumn and spring season, when sunrise is more eye-catching than at other time of the year.
Batasia Loop: Vested 5 km from Darjeeling town and below the roaming, Batesia Lupis a loop or a spiral of a narrow-gauge railway track, where the toy train interacts for a sudden sharp descent from A war memorial in honor of the Gorkha soldiers of Darjeeling has also been set up at the center of the park. It includes a large raised platform that is oval in size of 37 ft length and 24-foot width. In the middle of it are a granite senate and a bronze statue of a Gorkha soldier.
Darjeeling Ropeway:Darjeeling is famous as one of the most captivating hill stations around the world, where innumerable landscapes can be seen from magnificent landscaped mountains to an attractive valley filled with magnificent tea bags. Darjeeling Ropeway is India's first cable car system which has been installed to complete tea gardens in valleys. Today it serves as an iconic tourist hotspot, attracting scores of tourists throughout the year to find the best way possible for Darjeeling scenery. The view of many tea gardens in Darjeeling, waterfall, and majestic Kanchanjunga is the best tourist attraction of Darjeeling. The gondola runs at a medium speed, giving passengers some good opportunities for some great photo shots. At the lower end of the trip, the cable car stops for a while, where travelers can explore beautiful tea gardens, or relax in small hill cafes before returning to Singamari Base Station.
Central Heritage Resort and Spa
Activities: 1. Nightingale Park 2. Darjeeling Rock Garden 3. Darjeeling Peace Pagoda
Nightingale Park:- Situated in Darjeeling hill station, Nightingale Park is a public garden area that comes up and again by visitors and locals to see the magnificent sights of the It is an ideal place to relax and recharge amid the greenery. Surrounded by a covered archway, the entrance takes you to a pebble-filled path around this oval-shaped park. Since Nightingale Park is in a slightly high altitude area, you have to climb some stairs to enter this lush green field. The park was closed for renovation for nearly four years and has been reopened to the public since 2011. There is a huge statue of Lord Shiva, which also has a musical fountain with great scenery.
Darjeeling Rock Garden: The rock garden is located 10km far from Darjeeling. It is also known as the Barboti Rock Garden, surrounded by a beautiful hill stream, with charming flower orchards and seating arrangements at various levels. In addition to the place, the route to the Darjeeling Rock Garden also offers a delightful view, where one has to go through rocky hills and a lush natural journey filled with greenery, shared by sharp hairpins and extremely steep streets, before the unprecedented sight of the rock garden is located among the clouds with the soothing sound of chunnu The tourist attraction is surrounded by tea gardens and flower gardens, terrace with a peaceful lake at the top, where visitors can spend a beautiful time and relax after a long and tiring.
Darjeeling Peace Pagoda:-The Pac Pagoda, Darjeeling Is one of the Grind pagoda Shanti Pagoda designed to focus on people of all races and sects to help unite in their quest for world peace. It is situated in Darjeeling city in the Indian state of West Bengal. it was built under the guidance of Nikidsu Fuji (1885–1985), a Buddhist monk from Japan and founder of the Nipponzan-Meyujji Buddhist Order. The foundation stone of the pagoda was laid by Nikitsu Fuji on November 3, 1972, and was inaugurated on November 1, 1992. Pagoda to M. Designed by Oka and its construction took 36 months. There are four incarnations of Buddha, including Maitreya Buddha. The pagoda has an altitude of 28.5 m (94 ft) and a diameter of 23 m (75 ft). Pagoda is located on the slope of the Jalpahar Hills of Darjeeling, which is a few kilometers away from the city of Darjeeling.
Darjeeling to Kalimpong
Activities: 1. Pine View Nursery, 2. Dr. Graham's Home, 3. Durpin Dara Hills, 4. Deolo Hill
Pine View Nursery: Pine view nursery is located at a distance of 2.5 km from Kalimpong bus station, on Atisha Road in Kalimpong, West Bengal. It is one of the popular nurseries in Kalimpong and one of the stop over points in a standard Kalimpong local sightseeing. Pine View Nursery is a private commercial nursery founded in 1971 and is known for its exotic collection of cactus. This nursery is thehome of more than 1500 species of cactus which had been painstakingly collected around the world for four decades. Another notable aspect about this place is that it is the largest collection of cactus across Asia. The nursery has been awarded several national and international awards for breeding a variety of cacti in one place. The nursery is well arranged and well maintained.
Dr. Graham's Home: Dr. Graham Holmes was previously called St Andrew's Colonial Homes, founded in 1900 by The Reverend Dr. John Anderson Graham was performed by a missionary from the Church of Scotland, who settled in Kalimpong and worked with the local community for many years. While working as a clerk in the civil service in Edinburgh, Graham was influenced and encouraged by his church minister, the Reverend John McMurry, to be appointed to God's ministry. On 24 September 1900, the Reverend Graham founded St Andrew's Colonial Homes. The beginning took place in a rented building (Kirandar Cottage).
Durpin Dara Hills:Presenting a panoramic view of Kalimpong city, west Sikkim also has snowy Himalayan hill ranges, Teesta River and its valleys, a golf course at Durpin Dara Hill, and The Rust Dhoke Wink Monastery. There is also a famous botanical garden which is very beautiful and surrounded with green gress. As you enter the monastery, the first thing you'll see are two large cylinders on two sides. You can turn the cylinder on by a crank, and a lever is arranged so that the bell will ring at every turn. Usually with most Buddhist monasteries, outside the wall, you will see a row of prayer wheels.
kalimpong to Gangtok
The Golden Crest
Activities: 1. Nathula Pass 2. Rumtek Monastery
Nathula Pass:-Nathu La offers a wonderful view of Tibet's Chumbi Valley, protected by mountains. Nathu and La are two Tibetan words meaning 'listening ear' and 'pass'. It is located at an altitude of 4302 meters and is one of the tallest motorable roads in the world, blessed with picturesque beauty and fresh mountain air. This place mainly receives colder weather for most parts of the year and rotates with visitors during summers. Another interesting fact about this hill pass is that it is one of the three trade border outposts between China and India, the other two are in Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Rumtek Monastery:-The Rumtek Monastery in Gangtok is a pilgrimage center. Sixteenth Karmapa (leader of the monastery), a temple for religious communities for priests, fulfills the will and desire of Rangjung Rigpe Dorje, to build his seat in exile to spread teachings and help lighten the world with knowledge of the world. The world. One of the best places to refresh your soul, body, and mind is Sikkim.The Roomtech Monastery is located in an area that draws a ton of guests and draws upheaval around, this place gives peace to the person who is looking for it. You can feel so calm and harmonious here that they would honestly prefer not to go anywhere else. The view on the parts of the environment from the highest point of the monastery is fascinating. Since the Rumtek monastery area is close to Gangtok, which is 24 kilometers away to be exact, it may draw one's attention to the city.
The Golden Crest
Activities: 1. Tsomgo Lake, 2. Ganesh Tok, 3. Namgyal Institute of Tibetology
Tsomgo Lake:Tsongmo Lake and Baba Temple are tourist spots in Sikkim. These destinations are not only geographical treasures but also a quiet environment with political and historical significance. The driver will arrive at the hotel at 7:30 a.m., gearing himself up to travel to the finest and unbeatable nature. Tsomgo Lake: Also known as Changu Lake, Sikkim has a snow-clad lake and is located at an altitude of 12,310 feet. It is located 40 km away from Gangtok city. It is one of the highest and highest lakes in India. The lake becomes doubly attractive with reflections of surrounding hills on the water. Enjoy the beauty of the place with a yak ride. Baba Mandir: A majestic temple that respects Baba Harbhajan Singh. He was a soldier and folk hero and is now a saint. About 56 km from Gangtok, the temple is surrounded by natural beauty. The distance between Tsomgo Lake and Baba Temple is about 16.3 km, which is a 30-minute journey by car. Know the facts and stories of the temple and the Indian soldiers.
Ganesh Tok:In the temple a statue of a beautiful statue of Lord Ganesha and is very small, so devotees have to crawl to see it. The prayer flags along the path connect the vibrant and high spirits of the temple. If you are fortunate that you can plan your trip around the 10-day festival of Ganesh Chaturthi, you can watch various Hindu rituals. The temple is decorated with lights and flowers, after Aarti's ritual and fireworks, bhajans are sung, creating a mesmerizing aura of divinity.
Namgyal Institute of Tibetology: Located near Do Drul Chorten Stupa, it is one of the scenic spots in Gangtok.Namgyal Institute of Tibetology is an important Tibetan institute that promotes research in the field of Tibetan language, art, religion and its culture. The building of the institute boasts traditional Tibetan architecture and is one of the finest traditional Tibetan designs in the world. Amidst the breathtaking natural scenery, it emerges prominently with its taller golden minarets, charming murals, and colorful frescoes. It also has a museum, a library with rich collections, and a reference center about Tibet and the Himalayas in general.The museum is located on the ground floor and has many rare collections of sculptures, coins, thanks, Tibetan artworks and objects, and ancient manuscripts in Sanskrit, Tibetan, Chinese, and Lepcha.
Gangtok to Pelling
Magpie Chestnut Retreat
Activities: 1. Khecheopalri Lake, 2. Rabdantse Ruins, 3. Pemayangtse Monastery
Khecheopalri Lake: Khecheopalri Lake is located at an altitude of 5,600 feet and it is 3,500 years old. The lake is surrounded by dense vegetation. Many Tibetan prayer flags are waving in the air and you feel like you have moved into a magical empire. Khecheopalri Lake is a pilgrimage center for both Buddhists and Hindus. Extensive-temperate trees and bamboo form a cluster around this lake making it an ideal recreation spot for travelers with Buddhist religious circuits.
Rabdantse Ruins: The Pemyangtse Monastery is located a short walk from the Rabdentus ruins, which can be visited after surfing through the royal history of Sikkim. Along the way, passing through the lush green forest, birds can make themselves happy by looking at some rare Himalayan birds. Just 26 km away from here, the Khechpuri Lake, located between the Holy Khechpuri hill, flows, which people can go spiritually to see. Another nearest and freshest destination is the beautiful Kanchanjunga Waterfall, about 38 minutes (16 km) away from here. The ruins of Rabdentse palace are located in West Sikkim, from where the Pelyangtse Monastery can be reached 2 kilometers down the way to Pelling. The pelling from Gangtok is 125 km. One can hire a taxi or take a stock jeep from Pelling to the Pemyangtse Monastery and other popular tourist attractions around it.
Pemayangtse Monastery: Hang pure monks' or ta-Tsang built for, which means 'monks of pure Tibetan descent', the monks of this monastery are usually chosen from Bhutia in Sikkim. In addition to being an architectural grandeur and a refreshing spiritual retreat, the Pemayangtse Monastery also hosts the Cham Festival (monk dance) annually. Every year, on the 28th and 29th of the 12th month of February's Tibetan calendar, the dance witnesses a mesmerizing dance by the lamas of the monastery.Pilgrims from all parts of Sikkim visit the monastery during this colorful festival. Fireworks mark the end of this festival which symbolizes the elimination of evil spirits. Encouraging and captivating, the journey to this monastery is awe-inspiring and rejuvenating.
Cancellation Not Allowed
Date change Policies
Date change Not Allowed
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process refund & same should reach the guest within 30 days of processing the refund.
- Also, for any activity which is complimentary and not charged to GBO & guest, no refund will be processed.
- AC will not be functional anywhere in cool or hilly areas.
- Entrance fee, parking and guide charges are not included in the packages.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. GoingBo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- GBO reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of /entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.
- The booking price does not include: Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any other items not mentioned under Inclusions are not included in the cost of the booking.
- The package price does not include mandatory gala dinner charges levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. GoingBo shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However GoingBo may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls is closed in the monsoon (June - September).
- Activities related to water sports are subject to weather and wind conditions on the ground.
- The cost of mentioned tours and transfer is not valid between 6 pm to 8 am.