Uttar Pradesh Tour Packages
5days - 4 Nights
Hotel Panna Paradise
Activities: 1. Taj Mahal 2. Agra fort 3. Itimad-ud-daulah's Tomb
Taj Mahal: Taj Mahal is one of the most beautiful building and also one of the seventh wonder of the world. It is situated on the bank of the river Yamuna in Agra. It was built by King Shahjahan as a memory of his wife Mumtaz. Both Mumtaz and Shahjahan tomb is here. This building was constructed by white marble in 16th century. This is the most attractive tourists place for mesmerizing beauty.
Agra fort: Agra fort is constructed on the river Yamuna and 2.5 km of extension. It was built by red stone and the fort has two gates, Amar Singh Gate and Delhi Gate. Tourist can enter the fort via Amar Singh Gate. After entering through the gate, Diwan-e-aam (Public Hall of Public Audience) has a diverse pillar. The hall was built by Shah Jahan in the year 1628. Moving forward, tourists will come to regal mandapas with wonderful mosques naming the Meena Masjid and Nagina Mosque. Inside the fort are many palaces such as Shahjahanimahal, MacChi bhawan, Sheesh Mahal, and Khasmahal, as well as a beautiful Zenamena bazaar. There are also a variety of constructions visually carved, made of sandstone without color. To cool the fortress rooms, the wonderful piece of smart architecture is displayed on walls that are hollow and filled with constantly flowing water. You can see an attractive view of the River Yamuna gleaming from the Taj Mahal and the balcony of this fort.
Itimad-ud-daulah's Tomb: This monument is called as jewel box" and sometimes called the "Bachcha Taj. This monument is considered the inspiration for the world wonder, the Taj Mahal. However, the tomb of Itimad-ud-Daula is a more delicate artwork with a marble lattice screen and fine carving. It is the first Mughal structure made of stone by Shah Jahan's mother (the creator of the Taj Mahal) Noorjahan. It was the first of several tombs to be set up on the banks of river Yamuna. If you are visiting Agra, you should pay a visit to this waning piece of beauty, as every marble monument makes Agra proud.
Udai Vilas Palace
Activities: 1. Fatehpur Sikri, 2. Buland Darwaja
Fatehpur Sikri: It is listed as one of the world's heritage by UNESCO due to its distinctive features, it is one of the major sites in India. The city served as the capital of Mughal Empire during the 15th century. This magnificent city was planned by the great emperor Akbar of the Mughal dynasty. The name Fateh originated from Arabic which means "victory" and Sikri means "thank you to God" and the city came into importance when Akbar the Great built it as the headquarters ofr itself. But the city was abandoned due to scarcity of water in the town. Fatehpur Sikri has many buildings which are mostly built of red stone.
Buland Darwaja: Gate of Magnificence and famous with the other name is Buland Darwaza, which was built by Mughal emperor Akbar for his victory over the past. He built this darwaja in the sixteenth century as the gateway to his newly constructed city Fatehpur Sikri. Situated on the top of the hill, it is one of the largest entrances in the world. It is the largest Indian architectural monument, which was built by Akbar. The Buland Darwaza is an excellent example of Mughal architecture.
Activities: 1. Jantar Mantar, 2. Hawa Mahal, 3. City Palace, 4. Jal Mahal
Krishna Janmbhoomi Temple: Krishna Janmbhoomi is the main pilgrimage shrine of Lord Krishna. It is believed that it was built around the prison cell where Lord Krishna was born. This is the most important place to visit in Uttar Pradesh tour. One of these legends says that the temple was built by Krishna's grandson Vajranoid.
Barsana Sri Radha Temple: The mountain on which Shri Vrishabhanu Maharaj resided. That mountain was named Bhanugarh and the other name of this mountain is also Brahagiri mountain. Due to his residence in this village, this village was named Barsana village. The place where Vrishabhanu was seated, Sri Radha Rani Temple is located at that place. In this temple, the service of Shri Radha Rani Deity is worshiped regularly. There are so many temples in Brajdham. Among them, the temple of Sri Radha Rani is paramount. The entrance to the temple is made of beautiful stones. In childhood, Shri Krishna ji played beautiful games with his friends in Nandgaon. Similarly, Shri Radha ji also played a game in Barsana with her dear friends. In front of shree ji temple there is a huge prangan. Here every year Kirtan of Holi Khel, Jhulan Kirtan, Madhumangal's sports rituals are held.
Treebo Trend Bliss
Activities: 1. Dwarkadhish Temple 2. Bhuteshwar Mahadev Mandir
Dwarkadhish Temple: The Sri Dwarkadish temple is one of the oldest and largest temples of Mathura city in the states of India. It is a prominent and famous Hindu pilgrimage center, and its current structure was built in 1814 by Seth Gokul Das Parikh, treasurer of the Gwalior state. It was created for the famous Hindu deity Dwarkadish (meaning God or king of Dwarka, where Lord Krishna has moved from Mathura and settled up to his life on earth). The main deity here is Lord Dwarkadish, a form of Lord Krishna seen in a black marble statue called Dwarkanath. There is accompanied by a white marble statue of Lord Krishna counterpart, Shri Radharani.
Bhuteshwar Mahadev Mandir: Shri Bhuteshwar Mahadev Temple is situated at the Bhuteshwar cross road of Shri Mathura. The earliest ancient Linga of Mahadev Ji is placed at Shri Bhuteshwar Mahadev Temple. After defeat the demon Madhu, Shri Bhuteshwar Mahadev ji was also established at the time of the establishment of Mathura city. Since then this temple is situated here. Shri Bhuteshwar Mahadev Ji is also known as the Kshetrapal of the city of Mathura. The journey of the traveler is not successful until the traveler visits Shri Bhuteshwar Mahadev Ji. In Shri Bhuteshwar Mahadev Temple, Mother Kali, Shri Patal Devi, Shri Giriraj Maharaj, and other beautiful temples are located. Every year on the month of Bhadrapada, the Brij Chaurasi Kos Parikrama starts and ends from this temple.
Cancellation Not Allowed
Date change Policies
Date change Not Allowed
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process refund & same should reach the guest within 30 days of processing the refund.
- Also, for any activity which is complimentary and not charged to GBO & guest, no refund will be processed.
- AC will not be functional anywhere in cool or hilly areas.
- Entrance fee, parking and guide charges are not included in the packages.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. GoingBo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- GBO reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of /entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.
- The booking price does not include: Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any other items not mentioned under Inclusions are not included in the cost of the booking.
- The package price does not include mandatory gala dinner charges levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. GoingBo shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However GoingBo may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls is closed in the monsoon (June - September).
- Activities related to water sports are subject to weather and wind conditions on the ground.
- The cost of mentioned tours and transfer is not valid between 6 pm to 8 am.