Maharashtra Tour Packages
6days - 5 Nights
Arrival in Nashik
Activities: 1. Trimbakeshwar Temple
Trimbakeshwar Temple: This temple is former Hindu temple in the Nashik district of Maharashtra. Trimbakeshwar is devoted to Lord Shiva temple , and it is one of the 12 jyotirlingas. The most important part is that Jyotirlingas situated here is it three faces which symbolize Lord Brahma , Lord Vishnu , and Lord Mahesh which we generally known as “Tridevas”. This temple is situated between three hills which is Brahmagiri , Nilagiri , Kalagiri. The main festival is celebrated here is Shivaratri. Trimbak is the origin of Godavari river.
Nashik - Shirdi
Saibaba International Hotel
Activities: 1. Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
Shirdi Sai Baba Temple:Shirdi is a divine and virtuous place , It is located nearby Nashik . It is known by a hometown of Sai Baba, a great saint.Situated in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. This place has so many religious places to go like: chavadi, Samadhi Mandir, Dwarakamai where we can spend our whole day with our family and friends. This place is so peaceful which calms your soul .
Shirdi - Aurangabad
Hotel Green Olive
Activities: 1. Ellora Caves 2. Grishneshwar Temple
Ellora Caves:Ellora caves is also known by the name of Elura and in past times, as Elapura. Its a world legacy site which is listed by UNISECO , also it is popular for Hindu, Buddhist and Jain temples and statues. Ellora caves are situated in Sahyadari hills near to Aurangabad. In this caves there are rock cut architecture which is based on ancient time. There are 35 caves and rock cut temples, in this cave for Hindu temples there is inner place(garbhagriha) near whom they walks around in circular motion.
Grishneshwar Temple:This holy place is dedicated to Lord Shiva which is referenced in Shiv Purana. Grishneshwar word refers to "lord of grace". This temple structure is designed according to South Indian temple styles. It is believed that this temple have been built in 13th century and was repeatedly destroyed, than again it have been rebuilt during mughals period.
Hotel Green Olive
Activities: 1. Ajanta Caves
Ajanta Caves:Ajanta caves are famous for the Buddhist temple and for its magnificent paintings and architecture. These painting represents the educational function and various reincarnation of Buddha. The monument in Ajanta and Ellora caves have achieved international importance and accordingly, These two places have been declared as world legacy sites.
Aurangabad - Ahmednagar
Activities: 1. Shani Shingnapur
Shani ShingnapurShani Shingnapur is old town located near to Shirdi. This village attracts lot of people due to the importance of popular temple "Shani shingnapur". Many visitors come here to take blessings from the Lord Shanishwara , who is known as the lord of planet Saturn.
Cancellation Not Allowed
Date change Policies
Date change Not Allowed
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process refund & same should reach the guest within 30 days of processing the refund.
- Also, for any activity which is complimentary and not charged to GBO & guest, no refund will be processed.
- AC will not be functional anywhere in cool or hilly areas.
- Entrance fee, parking and guide charges are not included in the packages.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. GoingBo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- GBO reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of /entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.
- The booking price does not include: Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any other items not mentioned under Inclusions are not included in the cost of the booking.
- The package price does not include mandatory gala dinner charges levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. GoingBo shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However GoingBo may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls is closed in the monsoon (June - September).
- Activities related to water sports are subject to weather and wind conditions on the ground.
- The cost of mentioned tours and transfer is not valid between 6 pm to 8 am.