Hyderabad Tour Packages
5days - 4 Nights
Hotel Central Park
Activities: 1. Telangana Archaeological Museum, 2. Charminar, 3. Chowmahalla Palace, 4. Golconda Fort, 5. Salar
Telangana Archaeological Museum: This is the oldest museum of Hyderabad in Telangana state and this place is the home of some state's most prized artifacts. After seeing these objects you certainly assume and feel that you are in the ancient period, The Egyptian Mami exhibition and the elaborate Buddha Gallery that attracts most visitors, as well as an impressive collection of objects from the Kakatiya dynasty. This museum is ideal for those, who wants to know the rich history of India.
Charminar: The design of Charminar is square and is made of granite and lime mortar. The monument mainly features an Islamic style design, but its ornamentation can also see the influences of Hindu architecture. It is surrounded by four towers at each corner which are 48.7 meters high. The four minarets are believed to symbolize the first four caliphs of Islam. Each minaret is four-storeyed, and the floor is divided by beautifully carved rings around it. The mosque is located on the top floor, and visitors can enjoy a short climb of 149 stairs to get there.
Chowmahalla Palace: The grandeur of the rules, the splendor of their past, the glimpse of their way of living, are still alive today as places worth visiting Hyderabad such as the palaces like the .Chaumhalla Palace is Built-in the 18th century about 200 years ago, the Chaumhalla Palace is one of the popular sightseeing spots in Hyderabad. It consist two words in which Chow means "Four" in Urdu and "Mahalat" means "palace".
Golconda Fort: The Golconda Fort is well known for its mesmerizing beautiful built design with outstanding architecture. Situated at a distance of 11 km from the city, it is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Hyderabad. The name of the fort is derived from the Telugu words "Gola" and "Konda", which together means 'Shepherd Hill'.
Salar: The Salar Jung Museum is one of the most famous Hyderabad sightseeing place. The location of Salar Jung museum make this place special because this place is located near to other tourist spots of Hyderabad such as Charminar, Mecca Masjid, High Court, State Central Library, etc. This place looks, more beautiful with magnificent building that gives way to a rich history from around the world.
Hotel Central Park
Activities: Ramoji Film City
Hotel Central Park
Activities: 1. Snow World, 2. Birla Mandir, 3. Lumbili Park, 4. NTR Garden
Snow World: This is the first snow-themed park in the country, which is developed and made by (OMPL).OPML has also evolved Ocean Park Theme Resort in Hyderabad. This is the largest snow-themed park in the world, which cover an area of 17,000 feet. Vested on the Lower Tank Bund Road behind Indira Park, Snow World is one of the interesting tourist destinations in Hyderabad. It is located in very short distance to the Hussain Sagar Lake.
Birla Mandir: This temple is the worship place of Lord Venkateshwara ,a large quantity of white marble, which is about 2000 tons, is said to have been brought from Rajasthan for the construction of this temple.Birla Mandir is Located on a hilltop of 280 feet, also known as Naubat Pahad, Birla Mandir stands grandly. Birla Temple is one of the top 10 tourist places in Hyderabad. Various Birla temples have been built across the country. They have been constructed by industrialists Birla and are thus popular by the family carrying out the work.
Lumbili Park: The major features of the park are magnificent floral clock, artificial waterfalls and dancing musical fountains. The park provides an opportunity to watch one of the largest laser shows currently happening in India. The laser show attracts thousands of visitors each year to the park. It also has a musical fountain in which water from synchronized fountains is released according to popular Telugu and Hindi tunes. The giant clock at the entrance of the park that is designed using a variety of seasonal flowering plants. Lumbini Park Jetty is a major attraction for boating lovers to enjoy boating in the historic Hussain Sagar Lake and reach the Buddha statue. There are two options available for boating - speed boat and ferry ride.
NTR Garden: It is near to lumbini garden and necklace road and it is located right next to hussain Sagar Lake. The total expenditure incurred by the government in bringing the park to its present condition, managed by the Buddha Purnima Project authorities, was INR 40 crore. It is located at a peaceful relief away from the crowds and pollution in the city. The NTR Garden is maintained with beautiful flowers, shrubs, and trees. During spring and summer, it is resplendent with colors. The gardens have a beautiful waterfall, which attracts a lot of traffic in the evening. Tourist can also see the train and souvenir complex.
Hotel Central Park
Activities: 1. Nizam Museum, 2. Zoo Park
Nizam Museum:This museum is located in Purani Haveli,Hyderabad. The old mansion was home to the sixth Nizam, Mehboob Ali Khan (1869–1911).This museaum is popular for its collection of items that once served as gifts that the last Nizam of Hyderabad state, Osman Ali Khan, Asaf Jah received on his silver jubilee celebrations. The majority of the museum is devoted to the personal effects of the seventh Nizam, Usman Ali Khan, including his silver cradle, gold-burnt throne, and lavish silver jubilee gifts.A diamond-studded gold tiffin box of Hyderabad's last Nizam Mir Osman Ali Khan, was robbed from the museum in 2018. When the thieves were caught a week later, the police said that the criminals were using the Nizam's golden box so that they could collect their.
Zoo Park: One of the best zoo in Asia which is located in the Bahadurpura area of Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University in the Rajendranagar area of Hyderabad. This zoo is the home of a variety of species such as Myanmar, white peacocks, African elephants, chimpanzees, and rhinoceros. The major attraction for visitors within the zoo is Lion Safari. Here only one gate opens at a time .Here animals roam freely in the forest. Tourists can make their trip more interesting by visiting the pre-historic Dinosaur Park, a night zoo, a natural history museum, a mini-train, several parks, and animal rides.
Cancellation Not Allowed
Date change Policies
Date change Not Allowed
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process refund & same should reach the guest within 30 days of processing the refund.
- Also, for any activity which is complimentary and not charged to GBO & guest, no refund will be processed.
- AC will not be functional anywhere in cool or hilly areas.
- Entrance fee, parking and guide charges are not included in the packages.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. GoingBo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- GBO reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of /entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.
- The booking price does not include: Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any other items not mentioned under Inclusions are not included in the cost of the booking.
- The package price does not include mandatory gala dinner charges levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. GoingBo shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However GoingBo may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls is closed in the monsoon (June - September).
- Activities related to water sports are subject to weather and wind conditions on the ground.
- The cost of mentioned tours and transfer is not valid between 6 pm to 8 am.