Himachal Pradesh Tour Packages
7days - 6 Nights
Activities: 1. The Ridge of Shimla 2. Kufri
The Ridge of Shimla: Ridge is a very alluring place in Shimla and most of the tourists are usually come to explore the beauty of ridge maidan. Within the ridge, there is the photo-clicking place and also a gorgeous church which name is christ church. In the middle of the ridge, you'll see the statue of Hanuman.
Kufri: This place surrounds by the Himalayas ranges. It is the most demanding place in Shimla because travelers can do skiing, housing, camping, trekking, paragliding and so much. Here is a famous Himalayan National Park which has 35 types of animals and 150 types of birds. Nature lovers enjoy this lush valley with white mountains. Pony Ride and Yak Ride are very famous in Kufri.
Activities: 1. Green Valley 2. Jakhoo Hill
Green Valley: Green Valley takes 8 km miles away from Shimla Railway Station. Green Valley lies on National Highway 22, on the way to Kufri from Shimla. This place is surrounded by lush green hills that have a shelter of dense forests of pine and deodar. People can enjoy its inspiring views of a huge expanse of green forest. There is also local shops and market for shopping.
Jakhoo Hill: Jakhoo Hills is the highest point of Shimla cover with alpine trees. This place is favorite for peace-loving people. A new Hanuman Statue constructs over the Jakhoo Hills and it will take approximately 25 minutes to reach by walking from the hills. This Jakhoo temple is very colorful from the outside with wall design.After taking rest in night in Shimla's Hotel Woordrina, next day we start our trip from Shimla to Manali.
Shimla To Manali
Activities: 1. Solang Valley 2. Rohtang Pass
Solang Valley: Solang Valley is highly admired place to visit in Manali to enjoy its beauty. It is not only a paradise for skiing but also gives the special experience of another activity. So, no matter whether you’re an adventure lover or nature lover, this is the right place to go for the vacation.
Rohtang Pass: Rohtang Pass is a mountain, situated around 51 kilometers from Manali. It shows a charming view of snow-covered hills and mountains. If you want to visit this mountain then ticket is must.
Activities: 1. Adventure Activities in Manali 2. Beas Kund Trek
Adventure Activities in Manali: Manali is an amazing hill station that never let down its visitors. It is a well-liked tourist destination, where travelers experience a unique journey. In Manali you can do lot of amazing things like:River Rafting ,Paragliding ,Skiing ,Hiking ,Zorbing & Moutain biking.
Beas Kund Trek: This Beas Kund Trek is the most famous trails which takes you away from the bustling life of Manali city. Once you climb higher then you reach the origin of Beas River. This lake looks beautiful by the melting of snow glaciers from skyscraping peaks around.
Activities: 1. Paragliding in Manali 2. Hadimba Temple
Paragliding in Manali: This adventuring trip gives you an amazing feeling which you will never forget in your life. Solang Valley is perfect place for paragliding. High mountains and all-around snow make your paragliding amazing. After doing this activity, you will definitely stop being afraid of heights.
Hadimba Temple: This temple has a unique architecture that represents the style of Pagoda or the Buddhist for worship with wood chisel. Inside the temple, there is a worshiped rock that represents Devi Durga. The distance from Manali to this temple is 3 kilometers.
Manali To Chandigarh
Activities: 1. Rock Garden 2. Sukhna Lake
Rock Garden:. Rock Garden is the most attracted one ,which is created by Nek Chand. The concept of rock garden itself is unique and beautiful. There is a ticket charges to visit this garden through a small arched door.
Sukhna Lake: Sukhna Lake is the most popular lake and famous tourist spot in Chandigarh city. Travelers can see their locals walking beside the lake , people can enjoy boating, check out the oldest tree which is now popular as the name of heritage tree of Chandigarh city.
Cancellation Not Allowed
Date change Policies
Date change Not Allowed
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process refund & same should reach the guest within 30 days of processing the refund.
- Also, for any activity which is complimentary and not charged to GBO & guest, no refund will be processed.
- AC will not be functional anywhere in cool or hilly areas.
- Entrance fee, parking and guide charges are not included in the packages.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. GoingBo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- GBO reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of /entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.
- The booking price does not include: Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any other items not mentioned under Inclusions are not included in the cost of the booking.
- The package price does not include mandatory gala dinner charges levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. GoingBo shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However GoingBo may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls is closed in the monsoon (June - September).
- Activities related to water sports are subject to weather and wind conditions on the ground.
- The cost of mentioned tours and transfer is not valid between 6 pm to 8 am.