Azerbaijan Tour Packages
5days - 4 Nights
Shymbulak Resort Hotel
Activities: 1. Baku, 2. Icheri Seher
Baku: Baku is the capital and the largest city of Azerbaijan, which lies along the Caspian Sea. Baku is known as a 21st-century city. This city is divided into two parts which are the downtown city and the old inner city. Baku is the most visited place by tourists in Caucasus region. Football and Chess are the most popular games in Baku. Azerbaijan is famous for its historical point of view but Baku city attracts tourists for its beauty.
Icheri Seher: Icheri Seher(old city) is the ancient core of Baku. This city had a population of about 3000 people. In the year 2000, it declared has a World Heritage site because of the Palace of the Shirvanshahs and Maiden Tower. Those who lived in an ancient city known as the natives of Baku.
ALMATYMEDOWS & CHIMBULAK
Shymbulak Resort Hotel
Activities: 1. Absheron National Park, 2. Mud Volcano
Absheron National Park: It's a national park of Azerbaijan situated in the city of Baku. It was built in the year 2005 on an area of approx 780 hectares. To reach Absheron National park you need private transport to visit there, because it is located at the end of the peninsula, where public transport is not available. The environment is a dry steppe with some ponds from where birds could be seen. You can see grey heron Ardea cinerea, great white egret Ardea alba, tufted duck Aythya fuligula.
Mud Volcano: Azerbaijan is famous for a large number of mud volcanoes, which can be around 400. The explosion of volcanoes is used as a raw material for the chemical as well as pharmacology industry. This volcano is situated approx 70kms away from Baku city, which height is 150m and the depth reaches 20m.
Royal Garden Hotel
Activities: 1. Naftalan Oil Resort 2. Gobustan National Park
Naftalan Oil Resort: It's a small town in Western Azerbaijan. It is located approx 50 km miles away from the city of Ganja. Naftalan and its surroundings are known for their large oil industry. In this town, there are such bathes and healing center on which people bathe in oil to cure skin disease back pain, and several health issues. Naftalan is a distinctive class of black oil, known for its naphthalene content which can be used in alternative medicine. It contains about 50 percent naphthenic hydrocarbons, used for medical purposes.
Gobustan National Park: Gobustan National Park is located west of the settlement of Gobustan, which is about 40 miles away from Baku. It was declared as a national historical landmark of Azerbaijan for preserving the ancient carvings, mud volcanoes, and gas stones. Gobustan National Park officially Gobustan Rock Art Cultural landscape is a hill and mountain site.
BAKU CITY TOUR
Royal Garden Hotel
Activities: 1. Caspian Sea 2. Shirvan National Park
Caspian Sea: The Caspian Sea is known as the world's largest lake or full fledged sea, which contains 40 percent of all lake water in the world. It is best known for oil industries also Caspian sea is a home for a wide range of species. The Caspian Sea is situated between the continents of Europe and Asia.
Shirvan National Park:It's a national park located in Azerbaijan. It was established in the year of 2003. The Shirvan National Park was accustomed on the base of the Shirvan State Reserve was founded in 1969. The reserve‘s activity is concentrated on the security and reproduction of the Goitered Gazelle, birds, and typical plant biotypes of the Shirvan Lowland. There are several types of vegetation in this park. In terms of weather, the park lies in an area that moderates warm, hot and dry in summer ,cool and dry in winters.
Royal Garden Hotel
Activities: 1. Nabran 2. Sheki City 3. Yanar Dag – Flaming Hillside
Nabran: It's a popular resort which is located in Khachmaz Rayon district. It is situated near to Russia-Azerbaijan border. Nabran is one of the largest amusement regions. It has approx 1313 population of people.On its left side, there are hotels, restaurants and entertainment facilities, the beach is located on the right side of the road. Nabran is situated on the bank of the Caspian Sea and is also surrounded by forest. Several tourists are attracted by its climate.
Sheki City: It's a small and beautiful town located along the ancient silk road. Sheki is known for its local cuisines, sweets, and many beautiful residues. The town name is formed in various forms sheki, shaka, shakti. In the past time, the city was known as Nukha.
Yanar Dag-Flaming Hillside: This place is also known as the land of fire because it possesses natural gas fire. Yanar dag possesses an ancient and rich history, which attracts tourists most due to its uniqueness. Yanar Dag, located on the Absheron Peninsula which is 25kms near to the capital city Baku.
Cancellation Not Allowed
Date change Policies
Date change Not Allowed
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process refund & same should reach the guest within 30 days of processing the refund.
- Also, for any activity which is complimentary and not charged to GBO & guest, no refund will be processed.
- AC will not be functional anywhere in cool or hilly areas.
- Entrance fee, parking and guide charges are not included in the packages.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. GoingBo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- GBO reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of /entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.
- The booking price does not include: Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any other items not mentioned under Inclusions are not included in the cost of the booking.
- The package price does not include mandatory gala dinner charges levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. GoingBo shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However GoingBo may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls is closed in the monsoon (June - September).
- Activities related to water sports are subject to weather and wind conditions on the ground.
- The cost of mentioned tours and transfer is not valid between 6 pm to 8 am.