Arunachal Pradesh Tour Packages
7days - 6 Nights
Prashanti Tourist Cottage
Activities: 1. Sessa Orchid Sanctuary 2. Pakhui Wildlife Sanctuary
Sessa Orchid Sanctuary: Additionally, tourists can also visit a nearby nursery that organizes demonstrations around the Cymbidium hybrid for the production of cut-flower. One from Sijussa reaches the Tipi intersection of Bhaluppong after a nearly three-hour drive through the foot mountainous area of Assam. The hilly route starts from Bomdila-Tawang crossing the inner road at Bhalukpong under West Kameng district and you reach the TP. The natural beauty of the landscape is so attractive in terms of the rapids of the Kameng River that creates a sense of utopia. Here, an orchidarium on the west bank of the Kameng River stands with the work of cultivation and dissemination of orchids in Arunachal Pradesh.
Pakhui Wildlife Sanctuary: Pakhui Wildlife Sanctuary is vested in the eastern Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh, at the foothills of the eastern Himalayas. It was given its status in 1977 and earlier it was part of the King Forest Division. The habitat is made up of semi-evergreen, evergreen, and wide forests of the eastern Himalayas of terai. More than 300 species of flowering plants (angiosperms) have been recorded in the lowland areas of the park. Orchids also have abundant quantities. The Pakhui Tiger Reserve (PTR) is home to big cats like tigers, leopards, and cloudy leopards, and cans like wild dogs and Asian jackals. Elephants, barking deer, Indian bison, and Sambhar deer are the most visited vegetarians here.
Activities: 1. Dirang Monastery, 2.Kalachakra Gompa 3.Water Spring
Drang Fort: An incredible architectural feat in the beautiful state of Arunachal Pradesh, Darang Dzong, also known as the Drang Fort, is a 17th-century stronghold built to protect it from invasions on Bomdila. This well-known war was also used as a prison during the Vietnam War and refuge during World War I. Located atop a hill, the fort includes 4-tired armored stone slabs made by wooden logs, while the wooden gate at the entrance is decorated with beautiful and intricate designs that are visually attractive. The tribal belt has given way to houses in a different style, built to protect residents from harsh weather with a rigid architecture.
Kalachakra Gompa: The monastery's preserved decades-old Buddhist heritage and admirable architectural marvel serve as an excellent example, with some of the most incredible plaster skulls, and murals that are long between rugged and cold citadel valley. You can take a mode of private transport to reach Kalachakra village and then go by way of Gompa. The best time to go to The Kalachakra Gompa when the weather is pleasant in February.
Hot water spring: Look at the natural hot water springs from Darang to Tawang for a rejuvenating and relaxing experience. Spring is rich in sulfur and is famous for its medicinal characteristics that can help treat various diseases and one of the most important reasons is that scores of tourists from all over the country come to Being weather-friendly will be the best time to enjoy the hot spring in Darang.
Ana Sonam Tsomu Homestay
Activities: 1. Sela Pass, 2. Sela Lake
SELA Pass: Located at the height between Tawang and West Kwang districts, Sela Pass connects Tawang to Darang. One of the 101 lakes in the area considered sacred in Tibet Buddhism, Sela Lake is also located near the peak. According to popular folklore, an Indian infantryman named Jaswant Singh fought Chinese troops alone during the Sino-Indian War in 1962 and was cared for food and water by a tribal woman named Sela. When he died, he was believed to have committed suicide.
Sela Lake: Sea lake is the famous lake of Arunachal Pradesh, for its mesmerizing beauty this lake is also known as Heaven lake. The move to Sela Pass is only 78 km away from Tawang city and is an important place for Buddhists and an interesting attraction for tourists in Arunachal Pradesh.
Ana Sonam Tsomu Homestay
Activities: 1. Bumla Pass, 2. Pangateng Tso Lake, 3. Madhuri Lake
Bumla Pass:This Pass is vested on the Indo-China border, about 37 km altitude of sea level in Arunachal Pradesh, about 37 km away from Tawang and is often covered with heavy snow during the year. It is one of the most off-beat passes in the world and is also known as the pass from where the Dalai Lama fled Tibet and entered India.The path of Bumla is also a historic route, the Chinese army marched in India during the Sino-Indian War of 1962. In 2006, the bumla pass reopened for traders for the first time in 44 years. Traders on both sides of the vicinity were allowed to enter each other's territories, apart from the postal staff of each country.
Pangateng Tso Lake:The saltwater of the lake has very little microscopic vegetation. Guides point out that there is no fish or other aquatic life other than a few small crustaceans on the Indian edges of the lake. On the other hand, visitors see many ducks and streets on the surface of the lake. There are some species of scrub and perennial herbs that grow in the swamp around the lake.The lake serves as an important breeding ground for many migratory birds, including a variety of birds. During the summer, bar-head swans and Brahmani ducks are usually seen here.The area around the lake supports many species of wildlife, including Kiyong and Marmott.
Madhuri Lake: Sangster Tso is located about 22 miles (35 km) north of Tawang and 4 miles (6.4 km) west of Bum La Pass, a border trade site between India and China. It is such a charming place. This place is off the beaten track for those fond of roaming in the jungle. If you leave Tawang around 7 a.m. and take everything in yourself then it's a great place for a lifetime picnic.Travel by citizen tourists of India is permitted with permission by the Indian Army. This track is very treacherous, only the SUV is advised, and that too only on a day with a clean season that does not have snowfall or rain.
Ana Sonam Tsomu Homestay
Activities: 1. Galden Namgyal Lhatse Museum, 2. Urgelling Gompa, 3. Tawang Monastery
Galden Namgyal Lhatse Museum:There is also the Tawang Monastery located atop a mountain above Tawang tung valley, known as Golden Namgyal Lhatse, the birthplace of the 6th Dalai Lama. Established in the 17th century by mary lama Lodge Gyatso, this monastery is considered to be one of the largest monasteries of the Mahayana sect in Asia. It holds an important place in the social and religious life of the Monpas. This fortified complex is well known for the residence of many lamas and is also known for its beautiful 8.3 m high Golden Buddha residence in the three-story assembly hall (Dungung). Also, the monastery has many murals, sculptures, and Tagan which are equally beautiful. The library in this complex has many valuable sculptures, manuscripts, printed and handwritten books. The establishment of lama Avatar-Rinpoche placed in this library is a key feature. The monastery currently belongs to the Gelugpa School. In addition to being a quiet religious place with many beautiful elements, the Tawang Monastery is also known to host major annual festivals of Losar, Dungyur, and Tori.
Urgelling Gompa: Built-in the 14th century, Urgeling Gompa is considered the birthplace of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Located at a distance of 3 km from Tawang city, Urgaling Gompa is one of the most peaceful places you will find to visit Tawang. If you want relief from the troubles of life, Urgling Gompa is where you must spend some time. This place is attracts most, who follow Bhuddha people enjoy the beautifull environment and peacefull atmosphere.
Tawang Monastery: Tawang Monastery is about 2 km away from the city. Great rotating prayer wheels, precious thangs, monks' drones in prayer, spattering butter lamps are a developed sight. Tawang Monastery has a residential building for monks, a library for basic education, a museum, and a school. Everything dominates around and below a hill, a huge yellow Tawang monastery, originally strategically seated in a large and fortified complex where caravan routes from Tibet, Bhutan, and West Kameng were found. This place is of the 7th century A. D., famous with the legend of Raja Kalawangpo and Khandro Drova Zangmo, known as RTA Nag Mandal Sang.
Activities: 1. Bomdila View Point, 2. R.R Hill
Bomdila View Point:Ground kissing clouds, massive Himalayan surrounds, not a single one will be let down. The view of the view from here is sure to take a permanent place in your memory and its beauty will be unforgettable.If you want to explore the local handicrafts and the rich culture of the region, you can visit the craft center. you can purchase a well-designed souvenir. Hand-made carpets, Buddhist wall pendants, traditional masks and many more items.
R.R. Hill: R.R. Hill is one of the incredible places to visit in Bomdila from where you can see the amazing views of the Himalayas. The site will rejuvenate you with beautiful views of nature. October to May is the best time to visit this place because you are more likely to have clear skies. Avoiding going as dark clouds during monsoon will block your view. You can also see the hilly roads leading to Bhutan and Tawang. You should take pictures at this point to capture a memory in your camera forever, as this is one of the most stunning places to see in Bomdila.
Cancellation Not Allowed
Date change Policies
Date change Not Allowed
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process refund & same should reach the guest within 30 days of processing the refund.
- Also, for any activity which is complimentary and not charged to GBO & guest, no refund will be processed.
- AC will not be functional anywhere in cool or hilly areas.
- Entrance fee, parking and guide charges are not included in the packages.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. GoingBo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- GBO reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of /entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.
- The booking price does not include: Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any other items not mentioned under Inclusions are not included in the cost of the booking.
- The package price does not include mandatory gala dinner charges levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. GoingBo shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However GoingBo may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls is closed in the monsoon (June - September).
- Activities related to water sports are subject to weather and wind conditions on the ground.
- The cost of mentioned tours and transfer is not valid between 6 pm to 8 am.