Andhra Pradesh Tour Packages
10days - 9 Nights
Marasa Sarovar Premiere
Activities: TIRUPATI Talakona Waterfalls
Tirupati - Srisailam
Marasa Sarovar Premiere
Activities: Sri Bhramaramba Mallikarjuna Swamy Ammavarula Devasthanam
Siva Mallikarjuna Temple Siva Mallikarjuna Temple situated on the Nalmala Hills in Srisailam. This Shiva Mallikarjuna temple is one of the twelve Jyotirlinga temples in India. This temple is also known as one of the eighteen Shaktipeeths of Goddess Parvati. In this temple, lord Shiva is represented as Mallikarjun and Parvati as Brahma.
Tirumala Venkateshwara Temple: Tirumala Venkateshwara Temple Known for being the richest Hindu temple in the world. The Tirumala Venkateshwara Temple is a Vaishnava temple located in the Chittoor district. Tirupati Balaji Temple, Andra Pradesh, is dedicated to Venkateshwara, which is called the embodiment of Lord Vishnu. Often identified as a temple of seven hills, this temple is adorned with Dravidian architecture. You will see the Vaikhanas proceeds tradition of worship here. Tirupati Balaji Temple in Indrapradesh is also known to be one of the eight Vishnu Autonomous regions. The temple is also listed as the last worldly Divya Desam.
Srisailam to Kurnool
Hotel Suraj Grand
Hotel Suraj Grand
Activities: 1. Yaganti, 2. Rolla Padu Sanctuary
Yaganti: Yagami is located at a distance of 11 kilometers. Admires the natural scenery with caves and water from Karnal to Bangapalli and 90 kilometers. The presiding deity is Uma Maheshwar Swami, known as The Yasni Swami. It is in the form of a deity statue and has beautiful sculptures on its tower. The most important scenic in this temple is the huge Nandi-shaped. Mahashivratri Festival is celebrated here and attracts a large group of Hindus.
Rolla Padu Sanctuary: The Rola Padu Sanctuary is located in the Midhthur Mandal and about 60 kilometers from Kurnool. In addition to birds and animals with a wide variety, this sanctuary is famous as one of the last refugees of the endangered Great Indian Bustard (Batten Meka Pitta), a heavy ground bird like a young ostrich or pitlane.
Kurnool to Anantapur
Hotel Pasupala Grand
Activities: 1. Veerabhadra Temple, 2. Thimmamma Marrimanu
Veerabhadra Temple: Virbhadra Temple is located in a village called Lepakshi. The temple was built in the distinctive architectural style of the Vijayanagar Empire during the 16th century.The presiding deity in the temple is Lord Virbhadra. Its beautiful mandapas have pillars with life-size statues of dancers and musicians, which are intricately carved on them. A granite statue of Nandi Bull is the main attraction in the temple. A statue made of a single granite stone attracts tourists from across the state and is one of the most popular places to visit in Anantapur.
Thimmamma Marrimanu: According to local myths, this huge tree was named after Thimmamma Marimanu, a woman who gave birth to Sati after her husband's death. A small tree was reportedly grown from one of the Poole and used to erect the funeral pyre, which has turned into a wondrous banyan tree standing there today. A small temple dedicated to Thimmamma stands under the tree. The tree branches are spread over five acres, which it had the distinction of being the largest tree in the Guinness Book of World Records in 1989. Thimmamma's blessing is especially known for couples who are childless. People believe that couples who pray for Thimmamma will soon be blessed with children.
Hotel Pasupala Grand
Activities: 1. Shri Bhrihadeeshwarar Temple
Penna Ahobilam: Penna Ahobilam is the famous temple of Lord Vishnu(Narshima). This temple was made in the footstep of Lord Lakshmi with Narshima Swami, In this temple, marriage ceremonies happen. Tourists can also see the Lakshmi Devi Temple and Chenchu Lakshmi Devi Temple, which are located in the Temple complex.
Penukonda Fort: After the fall of Hampi, Penukanda was once filled as the second capital of the Vijayanagar Empire and was called Ghangiri or Ghani. As the engraving indicates, the Penukonda state was talented by King Bukka-I of his child Virupanna. This post was worked out in the season of Virupanna. This fortification was one of the other resistors of the Vijayanagar Empire. With the receding of the Vijayanagar Empire, the Sultan of Golconda grabbed the post. Later, the Mysore Empire quickly grabbed the stronghold until tipu overtook the British after the sultan's downfall. Depending on a huge slope, the vast and forcibly fortifications provide a spectacular perspective of the bottom of the city. The dividers, citadels, and doors in the outpost were made of basement stones, mortars, and lime. Fortification for regal relatives the primary interior section of the private building is planned. The vault of this lobby is planned to be developed in Hindu style, although the floor has a marked style development of Islamic engineering.
Anantpur to Vizag
Activities: 1. Vaitheeshwaran temple
Activities: 1. Yarada Beach 2. Kailasagiri Park
Yarada Beach: If you are looking for the top places to visit in Vizag, Yerba Beach is one of the best places to visit in Visakhapatnam. There are magnificent hills on one side of Yerba Beach and the Bay of Bengal on the other. This is the place if you are looking for a cozy beach holiday.
Kailasagiri: If you are looking at some of the best places to visit in Vizag city, you must visit Kailasgiri. The city of Kailasagiri offers panoramic views of the forests and beaches. There are statues of Vishal Shiva and Parvati in Kailasgiri. Devotees come from afar to see these huge structures of Lord Shiva and Parvati. It's also a favorite place for photographers who like to shoot these huge structures with forests in the background.
Activities: 1. Matsya darshini Aquarium, 2. Indira Gandhi Zoological Park
Matsya darshini Aquarium: Located on Ramakrishna beach, this aquarium has many varieties of fish. Children love to see clownfish, horned cowfish, and squirrelfish. Children like to go to this aquarium and discover interesting marine life and collect all the information about underwater life. It is the most visited aquarium in Visakhapatnam that both children and adults love.
Indira Gandhi Zoological Park: For wildlife lovers, Indira Gandhi Zoological Park is a tourist destination. It was founded in 1977 and is home to about 100 species of mammals, birds, and reptiles. The zoo is located inside the lush green and spacious acres of Kamalkonda reserve forest. It is the third-largest zoo and is named after the then Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi. Kamalkonda reserve forest. It is the third-largest zoo and is named after the then Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi.
Cancellation Not Allowed
Date change Policies
Date change Not Allowed
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room. The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal. For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process refund & same should reach the guest within 30 days of processing the refund.
- Also, for any activity which is complimentary and not charged to GBO & guest, no refund will be processed.
- AC will not be functional anywhere in cool or hilly areas.
- Entrance fee, parking and guide charges are not included in the packages.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
- Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers. Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking. Passengers furnishing incorrect age details may incur penalty at the time of travelling.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. GoingBo shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- GBO reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of /entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.
- The booking price does not include: Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Any other items not mentioned under Inclusions are not included in the cost of the booking.
- The package price does not include mandatory gala dinner charges levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. GoingBo shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However GoingBo may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls is closed in the monsoon (June - September).
- Activities related to water sports are subject to weather and wind conditions on the ground.
- The cost of mentioned tours and transfer is not valid between 6 pm to 8 am.